We would love your help on the
weekend of the Tango Festival.
Anything you can do to help us would be really appreciated.
If there is something you can do, just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know which ones you can manage.
5.00-7.00pm Set Up
* Unload couches and put in Hall (we are hiring a truck to get them to the Hall)
* Set up tables and chairs
* Decorate tables
* Help hang up lights etc
* Set up food and drinks in kitchen
7.00-8.00pm Meet & Greet
* 2-3 people at a time to welcome guests as they arrive.
Also, show them where the facilities are and guide them to a table.
If they are from out of town, introduce them to some other people so they don’t feel alone.
Perhaps we could have 20-30 minute shifts.
The main thing is to make people feel welcome!!!!
* check tables
* prepare kitchen for dinner (some cutting up of fruit, setting out cheese platters etc)
* assist caterer
* pass around platters of food
6.00pm-8.00pm Meet & Greet
* Same as for Friday night. Again shifts of 2-3 people.
4-5pm Pack Up
* Clear tables
* Put tables and chairs away in the cupboard
* Take couches out and load onto truck
* Clean and tidy kitchen
* Sweep floors